Re: ACTION REQUIRED: Call for Consensus: Proposed Process Change Regarding TAG Participation Rules; Respond by December 8, 2014

> On 12 Dec 2014, at 04:32, chaals@yandex-team.ru wrote:
>
> TL;DR: There are more substantial changes that I would support, but the current proposal isn't enough to make me see it as an improvement on what we have.

And I’m telling you, as TAG chair, that (even though it is only a small improvement) it will substantially improve the current situation vis-a-vis the need for (distracting) special elections in the case of affiliation changes. And none of your arguments suggest that this proposed change would cause any harm, so what is the problem? Considering the groundswell of support we’ve seen on this list this week, I strongly suggest that the change should be adopted.

Dan