Re: ACTION REQUIRED: Call for Consensus: Proposed Process Change Regarding TAG Participation Rules; Respond by December 8, 2014

On 10/12/14 18:31, Linss, Peter wrote:
> I am also strongly in favor of the change. It's a small but reasonable step.
>
> Frankly I'm inclined to remove the restriction entirely, I don't see it
> helping anything.

Agreed 100%. I heard so many times we're electing individuals and
not Members but we put Member-based restrictions on these individuals.
It makes, from my perspective, strictly no sense. Get the best ones,
period.

</Daniel>