Re: The Procedures the AB is Using in Revising the W3C Process Document

On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 01:44:44 +0500, Suresh Chitturi
<schitturi@blackberry.com> wrote:

> Thanks Steve, for the update.
>
> One thing that caught my attention is the new PER (Proposed Edited
> Recommendation) stage, a term that was also used in Coralie’s >email re
> TTML 1.0 (Second Edition) moving to PER.
> Is PER already an approved stage in the process?

Yes. It has been used a few times already.

> Would help if AB could shed light into the changes undergoing to process
> document, perhaps even better if you could host a short >webinar to the
> AC!

I guess I could do that, if there is some demand. I presume time zones
will kill us, and I am offering to do it a couple of times in July and/or
August, just to make sure I catch most people on holiday :)

cheers

Chaals

chaals@yandex-team.ru Find more at http://yandex.com