Re: "Living Standards"

On Friday, February 3, 2012 at 9:59 AM, Marcos Caceres wrote:

> On Friday, February 3, 2012 at 9:56 AM, Robin Berjon wrote:
>
> > On Feb 3, 2012, at 10:49 , Marcos Caceres wrote:
> > > Yes, it's my own stupid fault for not putting the HTML5 big red note on the specs. However, when I tried to do that, the W3C refused to publish my specifications until I removed it… no look what happened :(
> >

> > I don't think that big red notes are what's needed. People rarely read them.

Actually, do you have any statistics to support the above?… I assume that bounce rate from the /TR/ version of HTML5 to the dev (Editor) draft is actually quite high thanks to the red note (given it's prominent placement, it's pretty hard to ignore). Only the W3C could tell us definitively as they have the logs (unless you have some magical access to the stats/logs).

--
Marcos Caceres