Re: Agenda for TPAC

Everyone,

To be clear, everyone is welcome to attend the TPAC meeting of W3C
Women. As one of the members of the CG put it:
"At the W3C, I've found many people, regardless of gender/age/status,
that are capable of understanding the need and are capable of
troubleshooting solutions... I want those people in my corner, not
isolated from me."

So whether you identify as a woman or not, you are welcome to
participate in the meeting, and help us shape the CG and explore ways to
continue building diversity at W3C.

Léonie.

--
@LeonieWatson @tink@toot.cafe Carpe diem