From: Wendy Seltzer [mailto:wseltzer@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 8:35 AM
To: Sue Gardner
Cc: Marilyn Siderwicz; Anne Jellema
Subject: Chat with W3C about the Web and its future?

Hi Sue,

What's next? :) I saw the nice NYT article about your work at Wikipedia and
plans to make way for others. Congrats!

Since I've now joined the World Wide Web Consortium, working on open
standards for the Web, I'd love to introduce you to some conversations going
on here at W3C and the Web Foundation.

My colleague Marilyn Siderwicz is working on plans to celebrate the Web at
25/W3C at 20, and we'd love to chat about featuring individual and
collaborative creativity in the mix.

Anne Jellema, at the Web Foundation, is convening a group to think about and
help build the "Web We Want."

Are you around Boston any time soon, or free to talk by phone? Let me know
if I can help jump-start any conversations, and looking forward to catching
up.

Best,
--Wendy

--