Re: Session concept

A session may end when the user tells the device to end it. This happens
with my Sonos music streaming player. Devices, especially those that are
"always listening" should always provide a way for a user to end the
session and stop any sound data capture until it hears the start phrase.
It's a matter of consent.

--
Noreen Whysel
nwhysel@gmail.com