Re: Workshop proposal for Interoperable Voice Agents on the Web

On Thu, 19 May 2022 02:58:40 +0900,
James A Larson wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; UTF-8 (8bit)>]
> [2  <text/html; UTF-8 (8bit)>]
> Kaz, Dave, and Jeff,
>
> Interoperable Voice Agents on the web is a hot topic these days. I encourage the W3C to host
> a workshop to determine how W3C can participate in this world- wide effort. Below is a draft
> description of a proposed workshop.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion and concrete proposal below.

As you know, we're already working on the preparation for the expected
"Workshop on User-friendly Smart Agents on the Web - Voice interaction
and what's next?":
  https://github.com/w3c/strategy/issues/221

and I think your proposal below is extending the original description
of the propose for the Smart Agents Workshop.

So my understanding is that we should collaborate and organize the
workshop including your viewpoints as well, and I'd suggest you join
the workshop committee.

Am I correct?

Anyway, I'm very sorry I've been swamped with the other assignments
and the preparation for the workshop has not made much progress.
It would be really nice to have your help and accelerate the workshop
preparation :)

Thanks,

Kazuyuki