RE: [voiceinteraction] Move accounts/authentication box to individual IPA's?

I think it would have to be a box in the “Provider Selection Service”. I’m not sure if it would be separate from the Accounts/Authentication box – it depends on what that box means.

From: Bev Corwin <bevcorwin@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2021 4:00 PM
To: Dirk Schnelle-Walka <dirk.schnelle@jvoicexml.org>
Cc: Deborah Dahl <Dahl@conversational-technologies.com>; public-voiceinteraction@w3.org
Subject: Re: [voiceinteraction] Move accounts/authentication box to individual IPA's?

Where would a trust registry reside?

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 3:57 PM <dirk.schnelle@jvoicexml.org <mailto:dirk.schnelle@jvoicexml.org> > wrote:

Dear Debbie,

Yes, some comments from my side

The description of this component reads:

A registry that knows how to access the known IPA Providers, i.e., which are available and credentials to access them.

It is more of the kind that some instance should know which IPAs are available. So, it does not contradict your view. That part however is not part of the diagrams.

Dirk