From: Deborah Dahl <Dahl@conversational-Technologies.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 11:59 AM
To: 'public-voiceinteraction@w3.org' <public-voiceinteraction@w3.org>
Subject: [voiceinteraction] call February 10, 2021 publishing reports

On today's call we talked about publishing the draft of the Architecture
report and we thought that it would be ready after one more round of
updates, which are detailed in the minutes from today.
Now would be a good time to look over the draft
(https://w3c.github.io/voiceinteraction/voice%20interaction%20drafts/paArchi
tecture-1-1.htm) and send any questions or comments to the list, keeping in
mind that a published report doesn't have to be finished -- it's just that
we consider it to be stable enough to ask for general comments.
After we publish the architecture, we can turn our attention to two other
reports that we haven't worked on lately--interfaces
(https://w3c.github.io/voiceinteraction/voice%20interaction%20drafts/paInter
faces.htm ) and semantic representation
(https://w3c.github.io/voiceinteraction/voice%20interaction%20drafts/emmaJSO
N.htm)