From: Deborah Dahl <Dahl@conversational-Technologies.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2021 15:44
To: public-voiceinteraction@w3.org
Subject: [voiceinteraction] agenda December 1, 2021

Agenda:

1. Review Dirk's updates to the Interfaces document.
https://w3c.github.io/voiceinteraction/voice%20interaction%20drafts/paInterfaces/paInterfaces.htm

Main changes
.	Changed location of the document to a subfolder paInterfaces
.	Copied some content from the architecture document to this as it is also relevant here
.	New detailed diagram for IPA Client
2. Consider candidates for the interface from the Client to the Dialog layer, for example, EMMA.
There's a page that could be helpful for understanding EMMA at https://www.conversational-technologies.com/emma/emmaexample.html . I
would encourage you to take a look and try generating some EMMA documents.
Please post any questions about the EMMA page to the list.

Here are the November 17 minutes.
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-voiceinteraction/2021Nov/0003.html

4. Future call schedule and winter break:
December 15
December 29 -- we will skip this call because people are often busy this week
January 12, 2022

5. The Zoom link can be found at https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-voiceinteraction/2021Sep/0000.html