Re: [voiceinteraction] VoiceXML platform builtins

Dear all,

unfortunately, I will have to skip the meeting today. However, I made
some changes to the document and you may want to have a look at that

  * section 3 new graphic for minimal architecture
      o new component to track context requires an update in other
        architecture drawings
      o plan to use this as a basis to introduce detailed subcomponent
        drawing per component section
      o end with a general overview before the walkthrough (now right
        below the simplified drawing)
  * section 3.2.2.1 table for dialog strategies (ws a list)
  * section 3.2.5 new table for core dialogs
  * section 6.1 (new) added a section for abbreviations

Thank you

Dirk