From: Deborah Dahl <Dahl@conversational-Technologies.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2020 9:36 AM
To: public-voiceinteraction@w3.org
Subject: [voiceinteraction] call NOvember 4, 2020

We will be having our biweekly call today at 11:00 a.m. US Eastern.

Agenda: discuss latest updates to the architecture document,
<https://w3c.github.io/voiceinteraction/voice%20interaction%20drafts/paArchi
tecture-1-1.htm>
https://w3c.github.io/voiceinteraction/voice%20interaction%20drafts/paArchit
ecture-1-1.htm

Webex information -

Meeting Information

Meeting link:

https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m757401f56eec69dd3377abf377beac90

Meeting number:

617 424 435

More ways to join

Join by video system

Dial 617424435@mit.webex.com <mailto:617424435@mit.webex.com>

You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone

+1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number

Access code: 617 424 435