Re: [voiceinteraction] minutes August 26, 2020

Thank you so much for sending out the minutes, Debbie.

I just updated the Intelligent Personal Assistant Architecture document. The prerendered HTML document is available from https://w3c.github.io/voiceinteraction/voice%20interaction%20drafts/paArchitecture-1-1.htm

Please, feel free to comment on it.

Dirk