Re: [voiceinteraction] Personal Assistant Architecture draft with use case

Thank you Debbie.

I also copied the contents from my Word document that I previously had to that document.

We should now
- try to improve the contents
- add a final section to have a walkthrough using your example

Thank you
Dirk