Re: IVA Standard

Dear all,

so we might use IRC for the minutes irc://irc.w3.org/#voiceinteraction

I created a Doodle with times that would work for me to get started: https://doodle.com/poll/f8qs6c3x5ggnuete

Note, that I am located in Germany and that all times are referring to UTC+0200 (German time).

If this works for you, we could use that slot or alternativley use this first one to find a better one.

Please, add you reply until *30.08.2019* so that we may use the upcoming week for a first call. I will send out the call-in details and the date on Friday.

Dirk