Re: Intro

Hey folks,

I’m at Adobe working on tools to help designers design and prototype Voice UI; we launched Voice prototyping in Adobe XD <https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/voice-prototypes-in-adobe-xd.html> in October. I’ve also been active in web accessibility and accessibility testing with AccessLint.com <http://accesslint.com/>.

I’m interested in the community group to learn and share about emerging practices in Voice UI and Voice Assistant design, especially as it relates to accessibility for people with disabilities.

Best,
Cameron