Re: WebDataCommons releases 44.2 billion quads Microdata, Embedded JSON-LD, RDFa and Microformat data originating from 5.6 million pay-level-domains

Hi,
So here's a couple of questions.

The html-rdfa data has very long bnode labels (MD5-like, plus some extra.).
Can I assume that these are unique to the whole dataset?
That is, if I were to do the equivalent of loading all the quads from the whole dataset into the same store, I won't get any collisions on bnodes.
It would be great if I can.
And when you are thinking about what to do with the jsonld, it would be great if the solution also meant that each bnode was unique to the whole dataset.

Best
Hugh