Re: How to mark up a location of a product using schema.org ?

You can model availability and inventory levels at the level of individual points of sale with schema.org.

The pattern is as follows:

1. Create one http://schema.org/Offer for each store (plus price information as regular).
2. Link it to the store from where it is available via http://schema.org/availableAtOrFrom.
3. Model the product as http://schema.org/SomeProducts and indicate the exact amount on stock via http://schema.org/inventoryLevel AND (for older clients) via http://schema.org/availability.
4. Model the POS as http://schema.org/Place and do not forget to add geo-position information via http://schema.org/geo

The important thing is that the offers are now individual entities for each location. Otherwise, the availability cannot change per POS individually.

That's it!

Best wishes / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Martin Hepp

martin hepp