Re: Accessibility of places for schema.org

mmm… in fact I think there are some good places to start. We did try working on this as part of the ISO AccessForAll work and there are lists of things that are objective, of the kind Charles is talking about. I think one good list was one that is used in Canada … I can try to find it again..

Liddy