Re: [Proposal] schema:OnlineCourse

Your CourseSession seems to be consistent with what we encounter as
"institutional term" (Spring 2015). We do not encounter it being called
CourseSession in our integrations or user-facing language on campuses.
Admittedly our exposure is largely in the US post-secondary market.

EducationEvent makes sense to me.

CourseSection is certainly related to the schedule as you describe, but it
usually means both that and location and a roster in our experience.

--
*Steve Scott*
COURSELOAD