Fact Ranking tool

From: Tamara Bobic <tamara.bobic@hpi.de>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 16:14:43 +0200
To: <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Dear all,

we are trying to get as much input as possible for the purpose of ranking DBpedia facts:

http://s16a.org/fr

Our goal is to create a generic ground truth and it would be great if you could play around with it and provide us with your opinions!
We are especially looking forward to the keywords in Step1 of the evaluation.

Thanks for your help!!
--
Tamara Bobic,
PhD Student/Research Assistant

Hasso-Plattner-Institut für Softwaresystemtechnik GmbH
Prof.-Dr.-Helmert-Str. 2-3
D-14482 Potsdam
Germany

Amtsgericht Potsdam, HRB 12184
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Christoph Meinel

Phone:   +49 (0)331-5509-569
Fax:       +49 (0)331-5509-325

Office: H-1.40
Email: tamara.bobic@hpi.de