Re: Visa Resource Center Schema

Thad -

This is my first effort to face the issue.  The markup is not really easy
on the content.  We would have to rewrite a lot of things or just mark
parts of the text  that denote the property.  I had to use Ticket and
amount. Am I in the right track?

 This is the select drop down list of countries to choose to travel to
Costa Rica

">
that Issued Your Passport</p>

<select class="form-control" id="citizenshipCountry">
<option value="United States" itemprop="fromLocation"><span
itemprop="itemListElement" itemscope
itemtype="http://schema.org/ListItem">United
States</span></option>
<option value="Canada" itemprop="fromLocation">Canada</option>
</select>

Here is the result:

  <h1 itemprop="toLocation">Costa Rica</h1>
  <h2 itemprop="name" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Thing">Required
Documents</h2>
<ol>
<li itemprop="itemListElement" itemscope itemtype="
http://schema.org/ListItem"> A valid passport
</li>
<li itemprop="itemListElement" itemscope itemtype="
http://schema.org/ListItem">
Pre-paid airline or bus ticket to exit Costa Rica</span>
</li>

<li itemprop="itemListElement" itemscope itemtype="
http://schema.org/ListItem">
https://schema.org/DatedMoneySpecification">
$100.00US dollars per every 30 calendar days you plan to stay in Costa Rica
</li>