Schema fully define in JSON-LD?

From: Marty Martin <marty@adaptpartners.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 16:40:49 -0400
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Greetings,

I've been using structured data for a while in the work I do on the web,
however, I'm interested in moving a bit deeper into the topic and am
looking to develop a few tools to make life a little easier.

I'm trying to find Schema entities fully expressed in JSON-LD with all
possible properties present.  So for example, I found this great resource-
http://linter.structured-data.org/examples/ which is quite useful, but it
doesn't seem to make available the full Schema in its examples.  This makes
complete sense as clearly you only use the properties you want/need,
however, for what I am doing, I need all possible properties, etc.  Ideally
I'd like to be able to lay hands on such a thing for each Schema
definition, a la "LocalBusiness", etc.

So, does something like that exist?  I completely realize this is a very
novice question and has probably been asked before (I did search through
the archives though before asking).

Warm regards,

-- *Marty Martin*