Defining ParcelDelivery pickup

From: Jimmy Phan <jimmyphan@yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 01:15:39 +0000 (UTC)
To: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Hi,

My use case is when the user is picking up an item from a store such as Walmart or Target.

In the schema, there are multiple places where I can define pickup.
    1. ParcelDelivery.hasDeliveryMethod = "http://schema.org/OnSitePickup"
    2. ParcelDelivery.deliveryStatus.hasDeliveryMethod = "http://schema.org/OnSitePickup"
    3. ParcelDelivery.partOfOrder.orderStatus = "http://schema.org/OrderPickupAvailable"
Which field is the most proper to indicate that this ParcelDelivery is a pickup?
Are there different use cases that determine which fields will use "pickup"?
If the use case is where a delivery service such as UPS picks up an item from the user, would the fields be different?

Thank you,

-Jimmy