Re: relating IndividualProduct to Product

Hello
Would you consider Vehicle to be an individualProduct? If you describe a used car would you use individualProduct or Vehicle ?
Jean

Jean Delahousse

Independent Consultant
Semantic technologies, LinkedIn Open Data
delahousse.jean@gmail.com
mob +33 6 01 22 48 55
http://jean-delahousse.net
skype jean.delahousse