Re: Operation / Action (former: Schema.org proposal: New Actions and Actions contigent on an Offer)

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 4:42 PM, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <
perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org> wrote:

> BTW if that sounds like something with even slight possibly of making
> sense I would propose to use term *ControlAction* for Viki's proposal
> instead of *OperateAction* (operation/action)

ControlAction sounds good to me.

> Should I reply with further findings in this exploration on this thread
> or maybe better to move this sub-conversation to dedicated issue on github?

I am fine either way, but I think others found this thread more accessible.

- Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com