Re: The Vocabulary, Schema.org governance, etc.

Hi Elf,

I will be at TPAC. I have a lot of commitments already (e.g. chairing the WebApps meeting, and particiapting in the Advisory Committee and Advisory Board meetings), but will at least be around to talk. I believe others from the Schema.org "sponsors" will also be around…