Re: Person job proposal (was Re: Schema.org proposal: Financial information)

Thanks again for the extensive response, and especially in regards to
Product(OrService).

But to be honest I still don't understand when Service should be used.
GovernmentService seems obvious enough but schema.org has 2 types that can
be used to describe a service without clarifying when one should use one or
the other.

Could this maybe be clarified further, and not only as a response because I
ask but also on schema.org itself?