Re: Schema.org proposal: New Actions and Actions contigent on an Offer

Then I think

    dependsOnOffer

is better.

FYI: I have plans to work on extending GoodRelations in terms of product compatibility and dependencies; for that I would like to avoid "consuming" a dependsOn property keyword for now.

Martin