Re: ItemList proposal

I think the bottom line is that the sponsors are starting to get the right
tooling in place, it's just taking a bit longer than we all would hope.
Regarding the documentation, anyone can provide this documentation now in
the form of better example via github. But to you point, Jarno, I agree
that before committing time to improve the examples, any contributor would
want to make sure that the features they plan to use in their improved
examples (be it @itemid or @resource) will be supported and understood by
the sponsors. I don't think any sponsor claimed they were against this,
it's just that they have to juggle with products deadlines etc. Even if
some sponsors are lagging behind one day, they will eventually catch up to
keep up with the other sponsors (since at the end of the day, it comes down
to competition of their products).

Steph.

--
Steph.