Re: Schema.org proposal: Financial information

1. Is marketCapitalization calculated differently in other countries ?

Or is it always:
Market capitalization is calculated by multiplying a company's shares
outstanding by the current market price of one share.

Clarity on the definition of marketCapitalization needs to be addressed at
the international level.

2. The other question is... WHICH "current market" ?  Sometimes there are
many competing ones in a country.

3. The only other thing I could suggest and contribute to this discussion
is that of making sure that the final definitions to include the actual
calculation method that we  presume the property's value holds.

--
-Thad
Thad on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/>