Re: New Proposal - Measurement (in support of describing sports statistics)

Actually,

Martin brings up a very good example case that SHOULD be included in the
proposals examples...besides custom qualitative values like the PPP ratio
over GDP.

A measurement's value (at another given measurement's value that it was
obtained at / through)

The (quantity of Nitrogen) in a shark at (a given depth in an ocean) AND at
a (that particular ocean's temperature at that depth).

The (temperature of surrounding Air) at a (given altitude on Mount Everest).

Or some such.

--
-Thad
Thad on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/>