Re: Move schema:fileSize & schema:fileFormat to schema:CreativeWork

It would be useful to have these properties with the type CreativeWork.

Is there a distinction between a CreativeWork and *renderings* of said
CreativeWork?

How can we express that there is a PDF and an ODT of the same document?
--
Wes Turner