Re: itemprop="translator"

I second this suggestion. I think that author/translator and
translationOf/hasTranslation should be valuable.

Regarding an author/translator, one might want to know which "content"
has been written by the person. Is there any official way to do that ? I
am thinking of something similar to the now defunct Google+ authorship
system which was refering every authored articles to a central social
profile.

Could we think of a "author.org" system where authors would register and
list their articles ?

Best regards,
     Jean-Christophe Lavocat

--

Jean-Christophe Lavocat / Elokenz Founder
+336 46 37 49 26/ jice@elokenz.com <mailto:jice@elokenz.com>

Twitter: @jice_lavocat <https://twitter.com/Jice_Lavocat> Google+ :
+Jice_Lavocat <https://plus.google.com/+Jice_Lavocat/posts> LinkedIn :
Jean-Christophe Lavocat
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=9743130> Skype : jcgomez-lavo
<skype:jcgomez-lavo?chat>

Office:
Elokenz c/o Cre@TVT
Place Besagne
83000 Toulon (FRANCE)
http://www.elokenz.com

Elokenz Logo <http://www.elokenz.com>

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information
herein is prohibited. Any opinion and other statement contained in this
message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company.