RE: [Proposal] schema:OnlineCourse

Hi.

It would be great to have news-courses-actions linkage: I want read news,
join/start an action and learn on the issue covered.

Not sure if the https://sites.google.com/site/moocontology/onlinecourse now
has property for this.

Or is it Keyword?

Then how about a taxonomy for the linkage?

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Dmytro Potekhin