Re: Person and fictional Re: VideoGame proposal

&

Simon Spero wrote:

> "What changes are needed to infer that a Person is not a Fictional Person?"

OK, call me a muppet instead of an elf but can't parsers/reasoners/whatever
handle the idea of 'undefined'?
Because currently there is no method to express something is fictional,
does that therefor imply everything in the schema.org universe is
non-fictional? No, it's means the fictionality of things is undefined.

And I truly don't understand why by being able to specify something is
fictional everything which isn't specified as such suddenly has to
automatically carry the load of being fictional.

Now I could get nitpicky and therefore argue that if we add a Fictional
type we then should also add a NonFictional type for those who do want to
be able to specify something is non-fictional but the question then quickly
becomes, do we expect anybody to use such a type?

But even if both were to be added, fact stays, if they're not defined the
fictionality of a thing is 'undefined'. In this muppet's world that's good
enough as I don't get paid for having philosophical dilemmas and therefor
need quick and easy methods to apply markup.

So +1 from me for the <div itemscope itemtype="http:/schema.org/Product
http://schema.org/FictionalThingyStaty">...</div>