Re: VideoGame proposal

On 10/17/14, 9:40 AM, Dan Brickley wrote:
> On 17 October 2014 17:36, Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chewbacca  ??
>>
>> Not all characters in Fiction are Persons.
>
> The type is Person rather than Human. But I think it this point it's
> the weekend, before someone mentions Lassie...

The UCLA film archive had some problems with Tweetie-Bird - both a
fictional character AND an actor in a film, and having no birth date or
place, but having a creator (as in CreativeWork creator). Oh, yes, and
being trademarked. (It's not the weekend yet here in California ;-))

I'd say: call it Person, let it quack like a duck (or tweet like a
Tweetie-bird).

kc

--
Karen Coyle