Re: Schema.org proposal: New Actions and Actions contigent on an Offer

From: <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 21:37:48 +0200
Cc: W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>
To: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>

On 15 Oct 2014, at 20:34, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org> wrote:

> At some point we could add it to documentation on
> http://schema.org/docs/documents.html

I plan to write a "ecommerce.html" document that summarizes the GoodRelations model in schema.org. Not sure when I will complete that, though ;-)

> Even better add link to gr equivalents directly to appropriate
> schema.org pages!

Let's wait with that. I am considering to harmonize naming on the GoodRelations end, deprecating the older identifiers completely (with mapping axioms sameAs, equivalentClass, equivalentProperty so that an RDF environment could consume the data as before with a little bit of reasoning). The decision is not yet made, but it would make exchanging examples between the GoodRelations page and schema.org a lot easier. Also, thanks to the high growth rate of schema.org adoption, I assume that the amount of GoodRelations data in the schema.org namespace is now by orders of magnitude bigger than in the original namespace.

Martin