Re: [Proposal] schema:OnlineCourse

Hi,

Just a note (of what I've encountered when working with educational data):
there usually are two things: Course < CreativeWork, and CourseEvent <
Event; the former being the structure and body of material, the latter one
of possibly many enactments in time of this structure and material.

(Many CourseEvents may of course be linked to one Course, when the course
is repeatedly given. And courses may be composed of many parts, more or
less corresponding to the chain of sub-events for one overarching
CourseEvent in time.)

Cheers,
Niklas