Re: Schema.org proposal: New Actions and Actions contigent on an Offer

Hi,
I think elf means to relate it to eligibleRegion. availableAtOrFrom defines the place from where you can obtain a (typically physical) product.
Now, there are two ways for achieving this. We could expand the domain of eligibleRegion and update its text, or simply leave the regionsAllowed property as it is.
I opt for the latter, since consolidating the two does not really buy us a lot and adds complexity, since it links the GoodRelations part of schema.org with other branches. In general, I would not recommend to reuse GoodRelations properties in schema.org for purposes outside the Agent-Promise-Object-Location core model, because it will become difficult to track conflicts and contradictions then.

Martin