Re: WebApplication != WebService

I am not sure I understand the problem here, but keep in mind that schema:Product is a *role* that a schema:Thing can have: that of being the object of a schema:Offer.
schema:Product is conceptually not disjoint from any other type (socially likely from some, e.g. schema:Person, ...).

So there is not necessarily a formal inconsistency here. schema:Product stresses that the entity is / could be related to a schema:Offer, but other types do not rule out that.

Martin