Re: How do you flag a resource which is not available anymore?

Hi Bernard,

You'd think they'd at least have the decency to set up HTTP 410 (gone)

The POWDER validUntil property may or may not have the semantics you
want [1]. No domain and range are defined for it.

Cheers

Phil.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/05/powder-s#validuntil

--