Re: Schema.org RDF

Hi Oleg,

1) There are no constraints on how many values each Schema.org property can
have so you'll have to assume that every property can have multiple values.

2) Why are you limited to a certain number of classes per package? The code
is auto-generated so nobody needs to edit them by hand. I think its
actually better to have the classes mirror their URIs (eg.
org.schema.Organization).

Coincidentally, I've been working on the same thing myself using Freemarker
templates to generate Java classes for Schema.org. I've attached a sample
of what I've generated so far. You'll notice that each Schema.org type has
a Java interface in the org.schema namespace and then an implementation
class in my com.google.developers namespace; this helps deal with multiple
inheritance in Schema.org types.

Let me know if you're interested in collaborating on this and I can put the
code up on GitHub.

--
Shawn Simister

Developer Relations Engineer