Re: [proposal] worksFor himself (freelancer)

Products include commodity services.

http://schema.org/Product

"Any offered product or service. For example: a pair of shoes; a concert ticket; the rental of a car; a haircut; or an episode of a TV show streamed online."

Historically, this type was named "ProductOrService" in GoodRelations. The reason for putting these two different types in one class is that there are many data sources that cannot reliably distinguish tangible products and services (e.g. a shop that sells 100 types of PC components and 15 related services will often not represent that distinction in the underlying database).

Martin