Re: Better description for 'keywords' property

On 17 May 2014 06:31, Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com> wrote:
> From previous conversations on this list, it looks like
> http://schema.org/keywords is meant to hold a list of comma-separated
> keywords, like the RDFa on this page:
> http://arc.lib.montana.edu/msu-photos/item/286:

> If this is correct, the description for this property, which currently reads
> "The keywords/tags used to describe this content", could be a bit more
> detailled. I suggest:
>
> A comma-separated list of keywords/tags used to describe this content.

This sounds reasonable to me. The only objections I can think of
involve trying to stretch this property too far, e.g. phrases that
contain commas within them. Let's keep it simple...

Does anyone here think that this change would not be an improvement?

Dan