Re: Roles vs. Property- Value-Pairs / was Re: Finalizing Schema.org "Roles" design

On 5/10/14 10:48 PM, Young,Jeff (OR) wrote:
> I think it would be much easier for data producers to do what Simon
> suggests than it is to sprinkle RDFa or implementing
> content-negotiation or both.

My response simply indicated that there aren't any JSON-LD data islands
exposed via <script/> . I am not advocating for or against content
negotiation, I am a firm believer in the notion of "horses for courses"
i.e., to each circumstance apply the most practical solution.

> OTOH, I can believe that the ability to produce parseable RDFa (or
> Microdata for that matter) correlates with data quality. :-/

I don't really know what that means, in regards to JSON-LD based
structured data islands embedded in HTML via <script/> .

Kingsley