Re: Candidate schema.org 1.0g release: Reservations, Questions/Answers, EmailMessage

LegalService seems like a nice catch all that expresses the meaning
properly to anyone who might want to try to translate the schema into
another language.

- Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com