Re: How to avoid that collections "break" relationships

On 03/24/2014 08:24 AM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> [snip]
>

> Thanks,
> Markus
>

> P.S.: I'm aware of how LDP handles this issue, but, while I generally like
> the approach it takes, I don't like that fact that it imposes a specific
> interaction model.

So LDP handles this issue, and is going through the W3C process. Why not hold
your nose and use it?  Or even better, participate and fix it?

peter

PS:  It took me quite a while to figure out just that LDP was trying to do,
and how it was proposing to do it.   That's probably a sign that more
user-facing documentation is needed.