RE: How to avoid that collections "break" relationships

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 2:11 PM, Martynas Jusevičius wrote:
> Vuk,
> If URIs like </alice> identify documents, then your example
> treats documents as persons. In other words, you conflate
> information resources and real-world resources.

Martynas, while this might be true, it doesn't really matter in the context
of this discussion. That's exactly the reason why I included the quite
explicit plea in my first mail:

> please let's not talk about hash URLs etc. here, ok?

So, please. Let's try to focus on the problem at hand.

Thanks,
Markus

--
Markus Lanthaler